Comment Guide

Comment Guide

Dawn.com encourages its readers to share their views on our blogs and forums. We try to accommodate all users’ comments but this is not always possible due to space and other constraints. Please our read our comments guidelines below for more information:

1. Please be aware that the views of our bloggers and commenters do not necessarily reflect Dawn.com’s policies.

2. Though comments appear to have been published immediately after posting, they are actually forwarded to a moderation queue before publication.

3. Dawn reserves the right to remove or edit comments that are posted on this blog.

4. Language that is offensive to any race, religion, ethnicity, gender or nationality is not permitted.

4. Avoid posting comments in ALL CAPS.  Commenters are also encouraged to avoid text contractions like ‘u r.’

5. Do not cross-post comments across multiple blog entries.

6. Any comments posted to a blog entry should be relevant to the topic or discussion.

7. Do not spam the comment section.

Comments Guide:
Dawn.com encourages its readers to share their views on our forums. We try to accommodate all users' comments but this is not always possible due to space and other constraints. Please our read our comments guidelines below for more information:

1. Please be aware that the views of our bloggers and commenters do not necessarily reflect Dawn.com's policies.

2. Though comments appear to have been published immediately after posting, they are actually forwarded to a moderation queue before publication.

3. Dawn reserves the right to remove or edit comments that are posted on this blog.

4. Language that is offensive to any race, religion, ethnicity, gender or nationality is not permitted.

5. Avoid posting comments in ALL CAPS. Commenters are also encouraged to avoid text contractions like 'u r.'

6. Do not cross-post comments across multiple blog entries.

7. Any comments posted to a blog entry should be relevant to the topic or discussion.

8. Do not spam the comment section.

4 Responses to “Comment Guide”

1. Amin Barolia says:

I would suggest to classify comments in more general heads like education not technology, sports not cricket, law & order not terrorism. While only Pakistan or World does not make any sense. Politics and Culture are correct. You may add Intertainment, Health, Economy and Environment as well.

Regards

2. Mehwish says:

How can I write for Dawn Blog?On what e-mail am I supposed to send my articles?

3. Nazli says:

I wish Dawn has a “Contact US’ link with the list of editors and publishers names and contact numbers.

4. Aziz says:

It’s good and thanks for these guidelines..

Dawn.com on Facebook

dawn.com on Facebook

Advertisement